Contact Us

Contact Details

Kitwe City Council
P.O Box 20070

Tel: +260 212 224698
Fax: +260 212 224698



Administration Department:

Finance Department:

Legal Department:

Public Health Department:

City Planning Department:

Valuation & Real Estate Dept.:

Engineering Department:

Housing & Social Services Dept.:

Report A Problem Online

Thank you for visiting our Online Problem Reporting Application System. If you want to report a problem, like a non working street light or a major road pot hole, or request some information about our waste and recycling services, do it online here.

If a car has been abandoned in your neighbourhood, or some litter or dog fouling needs removing from your street then you can report it here.

You can also tell us if a litter bin is full or damaged, or if you have found any needles for us to collect.

You can use our online reporting tool to contact us with details of the problem. The information will be sent directly to the person within the Council who can deal with the issue.

You can use this tool to report the following:
– Abandoned or burnt out vehicles
– Request litter to be removed
– Request your street to be cleaned
– Report a full litter bin
– Report a damaged litter bin
– Report dog fouling
– Report any found needles – which we will collect
– Any fly tipped items
– Graffiti
– Fly posting
– Problems with trees
– Problems with playground surfaces
– Vandalism to a park or playground
– Book a bulky waste collection
– Request help with putting your bin out for collection
– Report a missed bin
– Make an enquiry about a recycling scheme
– Blocked drains
– Gritting requests
– Pot holes and road defects
– Pavement defects and problems
– Bench and street furniture problems
– Problems with road and street signs

You will be sent an automated email confirming we have received your request and providing you with a reference number so you can track the status of your enquiry. If you have already reported a problem and would like to check the progress please click here

Problem reporting applications can be completed in person at the department of Social services, located at Kitwe City Council main offices and application intake hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Online Problem Reporting Application Form

Please help the council solve community problems faster by reporting the problems here by simply filling in the Online Problem Reporting Application Form below. Please fill the form below with correct details.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Phone Number (Required)

Problem Location

Type Of Problem


Kitwe City Council

KCC on Facebook